What if all teachers were offered time to go to other universities?
In our 136th podcast, we interview Robert Peal, a trainer, historian, author and now co-headteacher of West London Absolutely free University …
Listen to the podcast (25 minutes)
In this podcast, hear to Robert and Trainer Toolkit podcaster, Libby go over
- Robert’s background to starting to be a co-headteacher at the West London Totally free University
- A dialogue all-around versatile functioning and management.
- The emphasis from pandemic (operational) to a new change on mental health for personnel and pupils.
- Oracy inside of a secondary university and the power and importance of a college student voice.
- The benefits of traveling to other classes and other instructional settings for qualified growth.
- The high quality of education and learning and the supply of this inside the classroom and,
- A discussion on marking and the individual trainer …
Look at the discussion
All academics can gain from watching many others train and from checking out other schools. When past did you get time to do this?