Superior early morning from Maine wherever we have absent from it experience like it was scarcely spring to sensation like it is the center of summer months in the span of just one 7 days. The temperature acquired up to 86F yesterday and it is really likely to be even hotter today. It is likely to be excellent for playing outside the house, using bikes, and having pleasurable wearing shorts and tee shirts for the 1st time in 2022.
One more indication that spring is speedily turning into summer months is the growing quantity of hen nests close to our property. We even have a grosbeak nesting on our residence. This week a male grosbeak started off checking out our window hen feeder for the duration of our meal time. We enjoy the clearly show that nature gives. I hope that you might be capable to do the same wherever you reside. Speaking of which, Steven Rinella has posted a new book that I very endorse to any individual who is fascinated in acquiring youngsters outside the house and engaged with character. It truly is titled Outside Youngsters in an Inside of Entire world.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. A few Applications for Immediately & Very easily Making Conclude-of-Yr Slideshow Video clips
2. How to Make and Send out Personalized Certificates in Google Workspace
3. Swift and Straightforward Means to Take out Image Backgrounds
4. Make Place-based mostly Reminders in Google Keep
5. Dwelling Wage vs. Least Wage
6. How to Develop Your Very own Digital Fact Tours
7. SplashLearn – More Than Just Enjoyment Math and ELA Practice
I am heading back again on the road this summer time to host skilled enhancement workshops in-individual! If you’d like to have me appear to your university, please get in contact with me before long.
Spring and Summer Webinars
I carry out specialist progress webinars all over the 12 months. I will host a free 1-hour webinar for any university or team that buys ten or extra copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Strategies.
Thanks to This Month’s Banner Advertisers!
Other Spots to Abide by Me:
- The Useful Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday early morning. It options my favored tip of the week and the week’s most common posts from Free Technological innovation for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has extra than 41,000 subscribers seeing my small tutorial films on a wide array of academic technology equipment.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen several years.
- The Free Engineering for Teachers Fb web page features new and aged posts from this web site throughout the 7 days.
- If you happen to be curious about my existence exterior of training, you can observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This article at first appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been utilized with out permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Day by day Dose. Highlighted picture captured by Richard Byrne.