Table of Contents
If you did not know, I’m a large baseball supporter (Go Twins!). This yr I’m specially thrilled simply because I have not a single but TWO fantasy baseball leagues. Woo hoo!
The 1st season of BlogBall began way back again in 2008. All educators, all ‘edubloggers’ (so the league title). We additional a next league in 2009, and then a 3rd league in 2010. That turned out to be way too lots of, so we consolidated again to just one league and have been likely robust ever due to the fact. Most of the professionals in BlogBall22 have been around given that those people early times. I’m grateful for their loyalty and perseverance. They’re an awesome bunch of human beings and baseball supporters!
- Bayou Buffalos, Vinnie Vrotny
- Buckeye Ballers, Toby Fischer
- CAM Cougars, Dominic Giegerich
- Dutch’s Detroiters, Rick Heitmeyer
- Fantastic Trouble, Jon Becker (final year’s champ)
- Greyhounds, John Spencer
- Let’s Engage in Two, Bob Dillon
- Maineiacs, Harold Shaw
- Optimistic Mets Supporter, Reshan Richards
- Technauts, Joe Bires
- TheBrewz, Jeremy Brueck
- Twinkies, Scott McLeod
This yr I considered it may be enjoyable to try out a next league once again. I commenced reaching out to folks and… voila!
Rounding for House 22
- All 4 Shifts, Man Ryan
- Chad’s Crazy Crew, Chad Lehman
- Eephus Pitch, Aaron Hogan
- Difficult Dreamers, Patrick Larkin
- Juuuust a Little bit Exterior, Scott McLeod
- The Moonlight Grahams, Donnie Piercey
- Nesi’s Quicks, Chris Nesi
- Papi’s Environmentally friendly Monsters, Cale Birk
- Sandlot Success, AJ Bianco
- Who Wants Trousers?, Dean Shareski
- Windfield Desires Sounds, Jason Buccheri
- You Down With CBT?, Dave Quinn
We don’t enjoy for revenue. Just bragging rights… You’re forewarned: I in all probability will article occasional updates below during the period.
These days is Opening Working day. Perform ball!