Copyright in the context of faculty configurations is a topic that is entire of nuances that can make it confusing for a lot of instructors and learners. For illustration, some people think that utilizing a photograph, text, online video, or audio in a college immediately will make it a Fair Use. It does not (at the very least in the United States).
Misunderstandings about things like Good Use are pretty frequent. That’s why I’m normally pleased to answer queries about copyright as it pertains to university settings and give methods to enable instructors better fully grasp and instruct copyright classes to college students. To that conclude, here are some methods that you can use and share with your colleagues and students to help them far better fully grasp copyright, Imaginative Commons, and Reasonable Use.
- Webinar Recording – Copyright & Creative Commons for K-12
- Classes from the $9.2 million copyright judgment against Houston ISD
- Crash Class Intellectual Assets
- Measuring Truthful Use: The 4 Aspects
- Seven Absolutely free Resources for Assisting College students Cite Their Perform
- Copyright & Creativeness – Lesson Programs for Elementary University
- Widespread Feeling Education – Copyright Lesson Strategies for Center School
- The Discussion Around Downloading Tunes – Lesson Strategy for Large College
- C-Span Classroom – The Function of Congress in Songs Licensing
- US Copyright Place of work statements on Good Use
- Stanford University Libraries’ Copyright and Truthful Use Charts
- Kathy Schrock’s Regard for Mental Home
- How Not to Cite an Image
July and August Webinars!
Register for a single or all 7 of them right right here.
- How to Generate and Sell Your Possess Digital Products and solutions
- Online video Assignments for Almost Each Classroom
- Classroom Podcasting 101
- Do-it-yourself Application Generation for the Relaxation of Us
- Look for Approaches Learners Will need to Know
- To Geography & Past With Google Earth & Maps
- Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Preserve