Facts About Delhi As A Preferred Choice for An MBA
Due to terrific boom in Business sector in the coming year’s vast opportunities will be available for MBA graduates in various sectors. Nowadays, Master of Business Administration (MBA) is emerging the most preferable post-graduate course choice among the students in India. Many believes that having an MBA as qualification is one of the best ways to get a better job.
Delhi is not only the capital of India, but also a hub of schools, universities, educational institutions and many more. Right from the primary education to secondary then to higher education, Delhi had always been the first choice of all. If you want to be an MBA graduate from a leading B-School without making a hole in your pocket, then Delhi is a right choice for you.
The prominent metropolitan city has the most famous top B-Schools/Management institutions in India. There are colleges like FMS, MDI, BIMTECH, IIFT and IMI that offer good MBA placements as good as an MBA in a cheaper fee structure. MBA courses in Delhi are the ones that a student can choose to boost for their career anytime.
Delhi has more number of colleges than any other city, which makes it easy for large number of students to get into leading MBA colleges and get placed with a good package. Candidates can get the desired job profile after completing their MBA. Universities in Delhi are known for its great learning experience and high return on investment in MBA education.
5 Facts that makes Delhi better than other Cities:
Here are some of the reasons, why Delhi is the most preferred city for an MBA:
- Students prefer Delhi for higher education than any other city because of the number of opportunities and the kind of exposure a student gets here.
- Delhi is the home for some of the top ranked B-schools in India and that too with lower fee structure than IIMs.
- Most of the universities have high quality of placements, that is, all of their students are placed in companies with a good package.
- Students can take direct admission into MBA programs without giving entrance examinations like CAT/MAT/CMAT/IIFT etc.
- The curriculum for MBA programs in Delhi has been designed as per the industry requirements.
Over a decade, MBA has emerged as one of the trending program in India. Due to the never ending demand of the industry, MBA will never be an obsolete course. There are a number of colleges a student can choose as per their preference. So get ready secure your future and choose the Best MBA College out of the rest in Delhi.