Very good early morning from Salt Lake Town Intercontinental Airport exactly where I am waiting around for a flight dwelling. Yesterday, experienced the enjoyment of talking at Mountain Heights Academy wherever I gave a keynote titled Applying Technology to Convey Pleasure Into Training. Just after far more than two decades of providing virtual displays, it was good to give an in-person presentation all over again.
Speaking of presentations, next 7 days I’m web hosting a free of charge webinar titled Get to Know Your Learners By Tract. Learn extra about it and sign-up in this article. And on August 30th I am web hosting a webinar for everyone who has not too long ago bought a duplicate of my Book, 50 Tech Tuesday Strategies.
These were being the week’s most well known posts:
1. Icebreakers and Exit Tickets – 30 Thoughts
2. Ten Common Back-to-School Tutorials for Instructors
3. How to Layout and Print Classroom Posters Employing a Normal Printer
4. Totally free Electronic mail Etiquette Posters
5. Kikori Delivers Absolutely free Early morning Conference Planners and SEL Classes for All Ages!
6. An Aged Tale About Digital Badges and Why Young children Like Them
7. Rhythm Fit – New Lesson Ideas from Open Phys Ed
I will Arrive to Your School!
50 Tech Tuesday Recommendations!
- The Simple Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out every single Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It attributes my beloved suggestion of the 7 days and the week’s most common posts from No cost Engineering for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has a lot more than 42,000 subscribers looking at my limited tutorial video clips on a extensive array of academic know-how equipment.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen a long time.
- The Free Know-how for Teachers Facebook web site features new and aged posts from this weblog during the 7 days.
- If you happen to be curious about my existence exterior of schooling, you can comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This article originally appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been made use of devoid of permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) perform involve Icons Day-to-day and Day by day Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.